Friday, January 11, 2013

Your Support is Appreciated

I thank all the readers who have supported this blog with your attention over the years. When I started blogging I was writing for Cadence and it seemed a logical extension of that work. Now that I have moved on from Cadence I spend a great deal of time listening to new music and writing up reviews strictly for these blogs.

With the downturn in the economy I have found myself in need of some form of support if I am to continue operating. Just the cost of internet service alone has become difficult to afford. My wife and I are facing a long cold winter without enough money to pay for the simple necessities such as heat. We turn the thermostat down in the hopes that what fuel we have will last, but there are some nights when we are VERY COLD. Needless to say I do not get paid for these articles, nor would I accept payment for reviews from the artists themselves.

Readers however might find it in in their hearts to throw me a bone. Copy this url https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/make-online-payments. My PayPal account is accessed with email gapplegate5 at gmail.com. (at=@ here to discourage robot crawlers!) If you could throw in a dollar or two it would help me continue doing these music blogs.

Thank you!

Grego Applegate Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment